Whip Up a Smoothie Made with Strawberries and Coconut Water
Get the sweetness of strawberries plus the hydrating properties of coconut water
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut water (canned or fresh)
- 1 cup (250 ml) strawberries hulled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons sugar syrup or agave nectar
- 3 ice cubes
- To make the sugar syrup, boil sugar and water together in a ratio of 1:3 sugar to water until it thickens to a runny syrup consistency.
- Combine coconut water, strawberries, sugar syrup and ice cubes in a blender to desired consistency.