The Health Portal is a secure tool that lets you communicate with your doctor and care team, securely and safely view health records and information, any time, 24 hours a day from a computer or smart phone/tablet with the Healow App. You will be able to update personal data, access your appointments, lab results and vitals, request medications refills and participate in virtual visits with TeleVist.
Using the secure portal you will be able to:
- View upcoming appointments
- Communicate and Message with your doctor and care team
- Review referral history and lab results
- Request medication refills and appointments
- Access visit summaries and personal health record
- Update your personal information
- Connect with your care team from home with a TeleVisit, chat functionality available
- Share access with a caregiver
How Do I Sign Up?
Our center staff offer patients access to the Health Portal upon patient registration. If you don’t want to wait until your next office visit to request access, you can start using the Health Portal by calling our Health Portal Hotline at 864-465-6259 for assistance in getting started. Patients will receive a welcome email after they provide us their email. The email will have the subject line:
Portal login information from your doctor's office
It will include:
- Health Portal URL: https://health.healow.com/PatientHealthPortal
- Directions on setting up your account
- After setting up your account, visit the Health Portal to download the free Healow App for mobile use
- Find us using our unique practice code on the Healow app: FAFJAD
If you have questions or need access, please call our center and a member of our team will assist you in getting a username and password.
I Have An Email Address
That’s great, please share with your medical center so they can place it in your patient records.
I Don’t Have An Email Address
An email address is required to have electronic access to your medical information via The Health Portal.
Health Portal and Healow™ App Tutorials